The Vaisala Indigo 520 transmitter with dual-probe and multi-parameter support is a host device for Vaisala Indigo-compatible, stand-alone smart probes. The transmitter offers many additional features to the Indigo probes.
The touchscreen display provides local data visualization and easy access to probe configuration. The transmitter also extends the options for connectivity, supply voltage and wiring, compared to using just a smart probe. It also provides mechanical support when wall-mount probe installation is preferred. Rugged IP66- and NEMA4-rated metal enclosure ensures reliable performance even in the harshest conditions.
The Indigo-compatible smart probes include humidity probes (HMP3, HMP4, HMP5, HMP7, HMP8 and HMP9), dew point probes (DMP5, DMP6, DMP7 and DMP8), carbon dioxide probes (GMP251 and GMP252), moisture in oil probe (MMP8), temperature probe (TMP1), and vaporized hydrogen peroxide probes (HPP271 and HPP272). Indigo 520 is also compatible with MHT410 Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter for power transformer online monitoring
The Indigo 520 transmitter can accommodate up to two probes simultaneously. The plug-and-play probes are easy to install and remove for calibration.
– Universal transmitter for Vaisala Indigo-compatible probes
– Supports two probes simultaneously
– Touchscreen display
– IP66- and NEMA4-rated metal enclosure
– 4 configurable analog outputs
– 2 relays
– Ethernet connection with web interface for remote access
– Modbus TCP/IP protocol
– Multiple powering options including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and – – AC mains power
– DNVGL type-approved for maritime use