Our thermal mass flow sensor VA 500 comes in a robust housing in a version with or without an additional display to show the actual flow in m³/h as well as a counter in m³.
Even under pressure, the mass flow sensor VA 500 is mounted by means of a standard 1/2“ ball valve. During mounting and dismounting the safety ring avoids an uncontrolled ejection of the probe which may be caused by the operating pressure. For the mounting into different pipe diameters VA 500 is available in several probe lengths. So the flow sensors are being mounted into existing pipelines with inner diameters of 1/2“ upwards. The exact positioning of the sensor in the middle of the pipe is granted by means of the engraved depth scale.
Special features of flow sensor VA 500:
– RS 485 interface, Modbus-RTU as a standard
– Option integrated display for m³/h and m³
– Usable from 1/2“ to 12“ (DN 300)
– Easy installation under pressure
– 4…20 mA analogue output for m³/h resp. m³/min
– Pulse output for m³
– Inner diameter adjustable via keypad
– Consumption counter resettable
– Adjustable values at the display of the flow sensor: Reference conditions, °C and mbar, 4…20 mA scaling, pulse weight